Saturday 21 September 2013

Willow Smith Works It

     G-Star Dungarees & Givenchy Shark Lock Wedge Boots

The moment I saw Willow Smith workin the red carpet in these dungarees, I knew I had to find a pair for my daughter.  Willow may only be 12 years old, but she sure has fashion cred in my book.  I know her dad has buku bucks, but trust me a stylist can only suggest and do the leg work.  Miss Willow has the final say, and makes it blatantly clear, she owns her own style.
 
 



Inspired by Willow Smith

 
 
 

Armani Exchange Red T-Shirt

 
 
 
 

Stella McCartney Eagle T-Shirt

I zeroed in on this Stella McCartney applique eagle t-shirt, unfortunately, the price made me give it a pass.  Anyways, I remember, I own a smokey grey Swarovski crystal eagle tee from my "Rock Chick" phase.  I just need to locate it somewhere in the depts of my closet.
 

***Useful Tip***

I hand wash my designer tees with Woolite  (the pink cap).  I use one capfull in a bowl of cold water and swish it around with my fingers.  I don't do any unnecessary rubbing because I don't want to risk getting a pinhole or snag.  Come on lets face it, none of us are workin a sweat in our designer tees.  Now, I never have to worry about my tees coming back from the cleaners dinghy white.
 
 
 
 



Chanel Cashmere Hat

I love this super soft cashmere Chanel hat.  This hat was sold the moment it was put on top of my head.  Funny how nostalgic a pom-pom can be.




Proenza Schouler PS1 iPad Case

My daughter was actually the one that found this beauty, she didn't even know that it was Proenza Schouler.  This red just happens to be her favorite color.  The front reminded me of my PS1 bag, so you can imagine my surprise to discover that it was a Proenza Schouler PS1 iPad Case.  This baby is so discretely chic, I use it as a clutch.  I can always spot my fellow fashionistas in a room, because they do the 180 stare when this PS1 passes by.  I understand why the launch of their S/S 2013 PS13 was M.I.A. without a picture in sight.  They wanted to create a buzz factor, very clever.  Unfortunatley, PS13 didn't do anything for me, even with the buzz factor.

Escada Navy Gloves

I've had these gloves for ages, so it was no big deal for me to cut off the finger tips.  Chanel boutique has a gorgeous pair on display to admire and inspire.




Sourouk Necklace

This necklace is by Parisian designer Shourouk Rhaiem.  She creates playful contemporary jewelry that bring on the "Wow" factor.  I remember meeting her a few years back in Paris at her first showing.  She shared with me pictures of her grandmother and told me how she gets inspiration from her.  I'm so happy with all the success on her jewelry line.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
alionscatwalk@yahoo.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment