Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Coveted Laundry Bag Print

In my humble beginings as a student in London, I used to have to lug my weekly wash to the corner laundry.  This was the print on my woven canvas
laundry bag.  Who would ever believe that I would ever want to see this print again, moreless, wear it.  Well, enough time has passed by, that I have become nostalgic about anything having to do with my youth.  Therefore, I absolutely love what Phoebe Philo has done with this check print.


Celine "Laundry Bag" Coat



Hermes Kelly Bag



Jeffrey Campbell Leather Boots

These babies have the Saint Laurent "it girl" going on.  What a great find for this season, nice quality, comfort, and price.  I think I'm going to have to pat myself on the back for finding these beauties.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment